Invisioning Dreamer's Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invisioning Dreamer's Society

I hope to make the Invisioning Dreamers society a Roleplay forum, aswell as a story writing forum. If you are new to IDS please visit my introductionary forum at the top of the listing..

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Please read this before you become a member to IDS~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stella

Stella
Admin

Welcome new roleplayers cat
***You may want to print this post out or create a word document of it before you create a account.***

Invisioning Dreamer Society, is a roleplay forum meaning i give you the setting (each of my forums are going to hold a setting.) and you describe your character and the events that happen to her/him...
(Ex:"Selena's face reflected the sorrow she felt but nontheless was a attractive young woman with curly back length black hair and emerald green eyes. She come to the quiet and shadowy darkness to get away from the problems she faced at home.")
than the next person who enter's the forum either adds a sequince of events (or not) and introduces their character.....

("Aden heard cries coming from deep within the forest "isn't the bizarre" he added, he decided to walk deeper into the forest where he noticed a owl hooting above him. 'oh that's where all the noise came from, Screech Owl." The bird took off overhead which led to Aden's eyes finding a beautiful woman sitting all alone in the darkness.")

Basically the roleplayers continue to add to the storyline and it can either end or be carried on to another forum, up to 6 roleplayers can roleplay together at a time, not saying it's not allowed to have more than 6 roleplayers at a time but it's pretty difficult because everyone is adding new material at the same time.

[b]Invisioning Dreamer's Society Writers Rules:

1.)Timeframe: all settings take place from the 1700ad-1800ad (think the time of shakespeare.)

therefore there is abolutely no.....
Slang used in the common day
Absolutely no profanity (though if you find dirty words used durning the timeframe than i would actually think it's funny.)
No cars
No phones
No airplanes
No MTV
No current musicians, celeberties, or any other referenced person that is either real or the work of another cartoonist, anime artist, manga author's work ETC
Nothing that came into the existance of the human race after the year 1800.
2.) RESPECT respect one another and treat each other with kindness, people who have been roleplaying longer than others oviously do have a advantage over new roleplayers but this does not make them anymore powerful of a character in fact more experienced role players should help inspire newer roleplayers. I do not want to see you throwing dirty words around, I will have a chat forum and I will be a little leenyent but if your just going to flame someone i am not going to handle it.
3.)NO SMUT WRITING ok guys i am not saying you cannot create a "passionate" storyline but try your best to make it pg13 not saying you can't write about a sexual or just intimate relation to a character for example
"Sophiana and Thor made sweet love all night Thor looked into the eyes of Sophiana and saw a beauty that to him was like an intoxicant he just wanted more and more of her"
this is intimate writing but it dosn't sound like what a horny 15 kid would write.
4.)When in battle you can only have one main weapon you can collect weapons but keep in mind you can only have three armed at a time you must e-mail me a picture of your weapon for you to have ownership of it, yes guns are acceptable. If your character is going to attack another character you may describe an injury befault their character and they must repond telling their character's reaction and weither they where damaged or just scratched. for example
"Mina unsheated her sword and while the wizard's back was turned she struck him on the back,"
other character replys
"Ixidor fell to his hands do to the impact of the strike, he saw a girls face with dazzled eyes who was holding a crescent sword he grabbed her by the neck
'you little rat'
Ixidor yelled."

5.)Death is an element that can be used here in the Dreamer's Society, but weither a character dies or not is up to the owner of the character, for example a character could get shot but weither the character dies or not is up to the creator if he/she dosn't want her/his character to die then they will have to mention how they survived the gunshot. If a character dies that is the only reason why I would let you make double accounts as long as you promise not to use the dead character

6.)Marriage- Your character is like in any story line allowed to marry another character and have children. You can also roleplay for your character's children or let someone vowge to be your child but they cannot be a current member. After you have roleplayed for 6-7 months you are allowed to own a home anywhere on Gaia, of course you can be single and ask to own a home after your 7 month roleplayer just message me.

7.)Weapons- you are allowed to hold three weapons when you first create a account and the word weapon goes for sheilds too. . I will be checking your first three weapons and if i dissaprove of them then I will give you a new list to use, after you have roleplayed for 7 months you are allowed to ask me for another weapon after 8 months you are allowed to ask me for two more weapons 9 months three weapons Etc.

8.)Animals- after a month of roleplaying you are allowed to ask me for a pet animal.

Creating a Character:

1.)*Absolutely no one's character can be a current musician, celeberties, or any other referenced person that is either real or the work of another cartoonist, anime artist, manga author's work ETC*

2.)*your profile on my forum is the profile of your chatacter, please do not put the your personal information besides from your e-mail, UNDER THE CATORGORY HUMOR WHERE IT ASKS YOU TO WRTIE SOMETHING PLEASE PLACE THE RACE OF YOUR CHARACTER AND THE OCCUPATION OF YOUR CHARACTER. *

3.)UNDER THE THE CATORGORY COMMENTS I WANT YOU TO WRITE THE BREIF PAST HISTORY OF YOUR CHARACTER ANY SPECIAL ABILITIES THEY HAVE, A BREIF PERSONAL PROFILE OF YOUR CHARACTER AND A LISTING OF WEAPONS

EX Stella was born in Salem massachusetts where a small tribe of Neko lived the Neko and the Indians where quite friendly to one another,but otherwise the Neko's where very shy creatures. A newer kind of people soon began to come to our land, Stella got to know them better by stalking them and found out they where Puritans. In Salem is where she met a witch and a handsome young man named Ludo, he was a shapeshifter and could contact the spirits. Stella and Ludo fell in love but after the newly arived Puritans charged him guilty for being a witch he was killed by the pilgrims. Since than she had ran away from her family in massachusetts to begin a new life....the teachings Ludo gave her did not come in vain. She has the ability to heal, and slight divination ability. She also can mingle with the elements (earth,fire,water and air.)

Height: 5'1
Weight: 95
Hair Length: Long with cropped bangs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Amber

Weapons:
purity blade

4.)Your character has to have a hometown so where ever in Gaia you chose to place your first post at is your hometown (one of the following forums.) Consider the occupations you can choose from if you chose to pick a place to be your character's hometown. All occupations will be listed in the definition of the town.

5.)your character's race could either be human or any race from fanfiction

EX Elf, Faerie, Shapeshifter, Wizard, Witch, Druid, Alien, Werewolf (or any half beast.) vampire, Neko, Mermaid, as long as the species has been mentioned in any literature or fanfiction.

ANY CHARACTER PROFILES THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE EDITED!!
6.)of course your avatar picture is oviously a picture of your character

7.) Have fun Very Happy

https://dreamadream.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum